Monday, September 13, 2021

Halloween Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was change the orientation from a Portrait style card to a Landscape style card.
I also changed my base card from White to a Smoky Slate card.
I did keep the same 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' but for my upgraded card I ran my DSP through my Die-Cut/Embossing Machine with the 'Star-Crossed Embossing Folder'.
I did also add some 'Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon' around the center of my DSP panel and tied it up into a pretty knot on the left-hand side.
My sentiment piece included a black 'Stitched So Sweetly Die' and a White and Smoky Slate frame on top of that black frame piece.
My "Halloween" sentiment was created with the 'Word Wishes Dies' and I used the 'Foam Adhesive Sheets' to build that message up.
And that's all it took to create this upgraded version of my "Halloween" card.
So tell me friends.....
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a classy change up and I love sparkly ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I'm pretty happy with the way this upgrade turned out.

      Delete
  2. I love your "upgrade" posts - I couldn't have thought of a way to make your first card any better. I love the shiny ribbon and popped up sentiment. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I also embossed both the DSP with a FUN new folder.

      Delete