Friday, September 03, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is going to be a super quick Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that two very special friends made for me.
First up today is this OH SO PRETTY card that Abbie Egolf created for me.  
And my second card is this BEAUTIFUL watercolored sketched card that Cheri Utsler made for me.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! You always receive such great cards. Both of these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still looking for a good creative demonstrate. Want to stamp but need insentive.love your style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft watercolor details. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete