Saturday, September 11, 2021

Just A Note of Hope

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the August 'Hope Box' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
How PRETTY is this alternate card for August!
I started out with one of the Coastal Cabana base cards that came with this kit.......And then grabbed one of the Bermuda Bay panels for the front.  I did use one of the white panels on the top of that Bermuda Bay panel.......and started creating the front of my card.
I used three of the little white banner flags that came with this kit and used one of the stamps (also included in this kit) ........ and stamped three lines onto those banner flags.
Then, I added three die-cut butterflies to the end of each banner flag.  The final element to this card was adding a couple pretty sequins around the front of my card.
And there you have it friends.......
So what do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Marvelous background for these sweet butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I'm pretty happy with the way this alternte card turned out.

      Delete
  2. Your card is beautiful. I love the butterflies on that background

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......I was just working with what came in this kit.....And it worked out great.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful. I love how you've broken up the sentiment here. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. Seems like I find myself doing that more and more.

      Delete