Monday, September 06, 2021

Batty For You Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card today was change the orientation from a Landscape to a Portrait style card.
I changed my base card from Black to White ...... And added a panel of Black cardstock to the top of my base card.  Before I adhered that panel down to my card ...... I used the 'Macrame 3-D Embossing Folder' and ran that Black panel through my Die-Cut/Embossing Machine.
After I had that embossed panel down to the front of my White base card ....... I added a panel of the 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' across the left hand side of my card.
But, before I adhered it down to my card ...... I added some 'Black Organdy Glitter Ribbon' to the top of that Designer Series Paper.  And I also added a little "Batty For You" banner flag under my ribbon.
And then I created a SUPER FUN image from the 'Season of Fun' set.
I started with a 'Layering Circles Dies' pieces and stacked those two pieces together.
Next, I stamped my Pumpkin Girl images and die-cut her out.  The rest was having some FUN coloring her in with my 'Stampin' Blends'.
So there you have it friends.....
Two SUPER FUN Halloween cards.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Your upgrades are always fun. They enhance the adorable cards even more. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda! I always have FUN creating my upgraded versions.

      Delete