Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Goulish Delights

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Today I'm creating a Pocket Style card ...... And it begins with a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  That piece measure 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".  It is scored at 4-1/4" and at 7".
I added two panels of 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' to the front fold over sections of this card.  Those pieces measure 5-1/4" x 2-1/2" and 5-1/4" x 1-1/4".
The insert card is a Black cardstock panel that measures 4-1/2" x 3-3/4".  I used a 3-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of White cardstock for the top of that Black panel ........ and I used the 'Little Delights' set to stamp my sentiment and bats at the top.
I did adhere some 'Black Baker's Twine around the flap over panel and tied it up into a pretty bow in the front.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Artistry Blooms Sequins' to the front of my card.  I did use the Black Stampin' Blends to color those little cuties in.
And there you have it friends......
You can even use the insert card to attach a FUN
but maybe SPOOKY gift card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun pocket card. I love the fun look of the card, clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete