Thursday, September 23, 2021

3-Framed Spooky Houses

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This Halloween tag just makes my day.
I started off with a Pumpkin Pie 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" base tag.
Next, I used the 'Ornate Frames Dies' to crop out three black frames.  On the inside of each frame I cropped out a spooky house from the 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' and dropped it into the center of each black frame.
I did add some of the 'Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon' to each black frame and had that ribbon tucked under the inside of each frame.
My tag was topped off with of the Black and White Baker's Twine in the 'Playful Pets Ribbon Combo' pack.  And took my time fraying the end of that Baker's Twine (SPOOKY NO????).
And there you have it friends......
A SPOOKY ..... But FUN Halloween tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun tag. That little spooky house fits perfectly in that little frame. Great job on the tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was delighted when I realized that it was a PERFECT fit.

      Delete
  2. The gingham is a favorite for me! Love the trio of spookiness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....You always know just the perfect thing to say.

      Delete