Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Tombstone Treat Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Well this little cutie uses one of the new Stampin' UP! 'Tombstone Treat Boxes' and a few pieces of card stock.
I constructed one of the Tombstone Boxes and covered the bottom section with a small 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' panel.
Right above that Designer Series Paper ........ I added my sentiment that was stamped from the 'Little Delights' set ..... And I used the 'Ornate Frames Dies' to crop that sentiment out.
I added a large moon (from the 'Layering Circles Dies') and fussy cut one of the little ghost that was from the 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' ........ And added both of those to the front of my box.
The finishing touch for the front of my box was adding a PRETTY little bow from the 'Black & White Gingham Ribbon'.
Then I got busy filling my little treat box up with some YUMMY candy.
And three "Lindor' candies' fit PERFECTLY inside!
So there you have it friends......
Don't you just LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Lovin' all the spongin' on the edges for an especially spooky look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your keen eye on the spongin' my friend.

      Delete
  2. Love this! The moon is a special, spooky element on this wonderful treat box. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian.....I am pretty happy with the way this project turned out.

      Delete