Thursday, September 09, 2021

3-Black Cats Tag

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My tag begins with a Granny Apple base tag that is 2-1/2" x 5-1/2".
I die-cut three 'Seasonal Labels Die' in Pumpkin Pie, Highland Heather and Daffodil Delight ...... And arranged those onto my Granny Apple Green base tag.
I then used the black cat in the 'Frightfully Cute' set and stamped him out with VersaMark and used Black Embossing Powder to give that little fur-baby a real sparkle.  I did this three times on a Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green circles.
My tag was finished off by adding a pretty bow from the 'Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon' to the top of my tag ......... And then I added tht same ribbon to the outside edge of each 'Seasonal Labels Dies' piece.
This tag will be going to a friend of mine ........
Who is a real CAT LOVER.....
AND LOVES HALLOWEEN!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. How cute and SO colorful! I love how bright those colors make the card look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......I'm so happy with the way this tag turned out.

      Delete
  2. Oh so darling with the gingham ribbon. Meow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even without a sentiment....I'm just crazy about this tag. Thanks my friend.

      Delete