Saturday, September 04, 2021

August Hope Box

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the August 'Hope Box' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
Today I have the FABULOUS August Paper Pumpkin Box that Shelli Gardner created.  It is GORGEOUS my friends.  How about we take a closer look at the three different cards this sweet kit makes.
First up......Is probably my FAVORITE card.....
The four FUN banner flags look AMAZING on this pretty base card ...... And the sentiment is one of my favorite from this kit.
And check out this second card.....
The sentiment stamps completely ...... and the kit included both the "Hope" and the "Tomorrow" sentiments stamped out for you.  All I needed to do was add them directly to the front of the card.
And check out this OH SO PRETTY card....
The die-cut piece that covers the front of this card is AMAZING.  There is SO MUCH color to this card that you just find yourself smiling when you look at it.
And there you have it friends......
Three BEAUTIFUL cards from this August kit.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love all the color and style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I'm pretty in love with this kit.

      Delete
  2. WOW! So festive and bright. I love the colors, it just gives me a happy feeling looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Wanda.....I couldn't agree more with you. It's a feel good HAPPY kind of kit.

      Delete