Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Candy Corn Boxes

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
What FUN I had creating these CUTE little Halloween treats.
And the best part ...... It only takes three pieces of 8-1/2" x 6" card stock to create these.
Here's a measurement and cutting guide.
Here's what each cut-out card stock will look like when it is cut and scored.
All I did was stamp my "Trick or Treat" sentiment on the right hand side of each box and then got busy constructing each box.
I adhered one end of each box and then used a small Velcro closure pieces to close up the other end.
Here's a picture of the 'Thin Clear Velcro' pieces I used.  I purchased mine at WalMart.
Each box was filled with three little bite-size candy bars......
And all I needed to do was slide the candy bars into each box.
Then I got busy and stacked my three boxes together.  I stacked them so they kind of looked like a GIANT candy corn.
I used some 'Metallic Mesh Ribbon' and the 'Black & White Gingham Ribbon' and tied that around my three boxes.........
And then got busy and created a pretty bow with my gingham ribbon.
And that's all it takes to create this DARLING Halloween Treat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Candy corn boxes. How cute is that? I'm going to have to add this to my list of things to make (it keeps getting longer every time I visit your blog!!! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH Wanda......You are sooo sweet. Hope you share whatever you create on your blog. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. One of my favorite Stampin' Up! ribbons and pure creativity with the candy corn color blocking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite ribbons TOO. So glad you like my little candy corn project. Thanks my friend.

      Delete