Friday, September 10, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

          Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that one very special friends made for me.
My special friend for today is the very talented Jennifer Mennetti.  Check out these five FABULOUS cards that she created for her August Stamp Camp.
This card is "FABULOUS" .... don't you think!!!!
And who wouldn't LOVE receiving this card!
This is probably my FAVORITE!!!!!
And this card just makes me HAPPY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to Friday's to see all the fun cards you've received. These are all so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Jennifer Mennetti is a Close To My Heart Maker......and she creates some FABULOUS cards. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete