Sunday, September 26, 2021

Spooky Card

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
To Me.......There's really nothing SPOOKY about this card.
I did stamp my sentiment from the 'Festive and Bright' stamp set onto my White base card in the lower right hand corner.
I added a panel of Black cardstock to the left hand side of my card ........ And added to the top of that cardstock panel the OH SO FUN 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper'.
And then I added my trio of little ghost.  I used the 'Layering Circles Dies' to crop out both a White and Black layering circle ..... And then I used the 'Festive Finishes Dies' to crop out three DARLING little ghost.
And there you have it friends.
I'm just thrilled with the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Cute "not so spooky" card! I LOVE the ghosts! Such a fun card! Can't wait to see the upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I'm not a big fan of making really spooky cards......This one fit perfectly in my "To Do" list.

      Delete
  2. Charmingly spooky ghosts. Perfect with the stripe!

    ReplyDelete