Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Less Trickin' More Treatin'

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I started out with a Black base card that measures 8-1/2" x 5-1/2".  That piece is scored at 4-1/4".
Next, I added a panel of White cardstock that measures 4-7/8" x 3-5/8" to the top of my black base card.
To help me add my 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper'.......I cut a Black cardstock panel that measure 3-1/2" x 4-3/4".  This is going to fit my three panels of 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' perfectly.  My Designer Series Paper measures 2" x 4-3/4", 1-1/2" x 3-1/4" and 1-1/2" x 1-1/2".  I was then able to adhere that completed DSP panel to the front of my card.
Now, I got busy and created my sentiment piece.  I used the 'Frightfully Cute' stamp set to stamp my sentiment onto a White 'Layering Circle' piece.  And I die-cut a 'Black Glitter' scallop circle with the same 'Layering Circles' dies.  I also stamped the witch from that same set and fussy cut her out and added her to the top of my sentiment.
The finishing touch was adding three little stars from the 'Cute Stars Adhesive-Backed Sequins'......
And called this card DONE in no time FLAT!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

3 comments: