Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Cat Treat Bag

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3-D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
My project for today has been around for a very long time.......And I've actually posted this project before.  But while on Pinterest.......I came across a DARLING little project that was created by Michelle Andrews back in 2012 and it got me to thinking.......I could create that with new Stampin' UP! product.  So I started creating this treat bag and had it done in no time flat.
To create this project.....I started with a 3-3/4" x 11" piece of Granny Apple Green card stock.  I scored that piece at 4, 6 and 10.
I used a small panel of 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' and adhered that to the first large panel ...... And then I used my 'Layering Circle Dies' to crop out a large circle in the center of that first panel.
Here's what the back of my treat holder looks like after is folded up and assembled.
I did add a 'Black Glitter Paper' cat punch to the front of my bag.......
And I did add another panel of the 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' to the top of my bag and tied it up with some 'Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon'.
The finishing touch was adding a few black 'Cute Star Embellishments' and I added a cello bag of YUMMY candy to the inside.

So what do you think my friends........
CUTE OR WHAT!!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable treat bag! I'm going to have to make them for my granddaughters. Just too darn cute! And easy to make too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SERIOUSLY Wanda......They come together SO QUICKLY. Hope you share what you make with me. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Adorable! The shiny cat is guarding this fun bag of treats! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. That is a GREAT way to view that kitty.

      Delete