Sunday, September 19, 2021

Trick or Treat

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started out my card for today with a White base card.
I began with three 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' panels and adhered those to the top of my White base card.  Those panels each measured 4-1/4" wide and the three different sizes are: 1/2, 3/4" and 1".
For my sentiment piece ...... I started with several 'Layering Circle Dies' and the 'Little Delights' stamp set.
I topped my sentiment circles off with some 'Metallic 1-1/2" Mesh Ribbon', 'Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon' and 'Black Baker's Twine'.
And that's all it took my friends to create this 
SUPER CUTE ..... trick or treat card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This card is adorable. I love the strips of DSP and the circles for the focal point really make this card. I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. My favorite part of this card is the crisp look with just the two colors on a white base.

      Delete
  2. Darling trio of patterns and love the scalloped circle layers! They feel frilly and fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......I'm pretty happy with the way this card turned out.

      Delete