Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Slider Candy Bar Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3-D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and what to share that project with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Who wouldn't LOVE finding this little Halloween Treat waiting for them at their front door?  I'm figuring this would be the PERFECT little gift to make for my Hailey to share with her friends at College this year that are on her dorm floor.
It's a slider Candy Bar Box ......... and the YUMMY candy bar tucks PERFECTLY inside this little holder.
I used the 'Metallic Mesh Ribbon' to act as my candy bar slider ...... And that only added to the SPOOKY FUN of this creation.
The base of this box is 4-3/4" x 6".  It is scored (with the 6" side across the top of your scoring board) at 1-1/2", 2-1/4", 3-3/4" and 4-1/2".
I used the 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' to cover the four sides of my box.  I cut 2-pcs at 1-1/4" x 4-1/2" and 2-pcs at 1/2" x 4-1/2".
The cute little kitty circles were cut from the 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper'.  And each was matted to a 'Layering Circles Die'.  And my DARLING little sentiment banner was created with the help of the 'Frightfully Cute' set.
And there you have it friends.......
A pretty quick & easy kind of Halloween treat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. It's so cute and that ribbon is the perfect touch, cute and useful at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......And SO EASY to make....That's the bonus.

      Delete
  2. The metallic ribbon is PERFECT for your candy bar. I LOVE that, Kadie! Such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why Thanks Brian. It was like that ribbon was made for Halloween projects!

      Delete
  3. Oooooh YEAH BABY , I LOVE IT
    TFS KADIE πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You SO MUCH Frenchie for stopping by. So thrilled that you paid me a visit.

      Delete
  4. Magic with the mesh ribbon - looks like a cobweb covered Snickers! Perfect packaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Couldn't believe how PERFECT that ribbon tied into the feel of my project.

      Delete