Wednesday, September 15, 2021

2-Ghost To You

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Some days ....... I can just find GREAT HAPPY in one of my blog post ...... And today I have one of those cards.  I'm just CRAZY about this card.
I started out with a Pumpkin Pie base card and added a 5-1/4" x 4" Black panel to the top of that base card.
I cut several 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' panels and one 2-3/4" x 1-1/8" Pumpkin Pie panel.  It is this Pumpkin Pie cardstock panel that I stamped my sentiment.  The sentiment is from the 'Frightful Cute' stamp set.
Next I got busy and cut a total of four 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' panels.  Qty 1-at 2" x 2-1/2", Qty 1-at 1-1/8" x 2-1/2" , Qty 1-at 1-1/2" x 2-1/2" and Qty 1-at 1-1/8" x 2".  Those got adhered to the top of the black panel.
My cute little ghosts were cut from the 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' and then I used the 'Black Glitter Paper' to crop out one of the frames from the 'Ornate Frames Dies'.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon' around my card and then I tied it into a pretty knot.
And that's all it took to create this SUPER CUTE
and SUPER FUN Halloween card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet showcase of these papers - fun card, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. Thought it would be a FUN Mystery Stamping card.....but turned out to be a tad bit more complicated. But we made it through it.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your use of the DSP, it adds so much dimension to the card. I'm going to have to make one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why Thank You Wanda.....Can't wait to see what you make.

      Delete
  3. Ghostly creativity! Charming blocks of pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. It was kind of a hard Mystery Stamping card to teach the ladies. But we did it.

      Delete