Sunday, September 05, 2021

Batty For You

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this card for Halloween????
I started out with a Black base card and added a Pumpkin Pie banner across the center.  To the top of that banner ...... I added a panel of the 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper'.
Then I got busy creating my SUPER CUTE little girl images.  I used the 'Season of Fun' set and I have to tell you ........ This image was SO FUN to color in.  I did use the 'Layering Circles Dies' to create a PRETTY layering circle piece for my stamped little girl to sit on.
Here's a close-up image of that SWEET little girl all colored in.
And the last item I added to this card ....... Was a "Batty For You" banner flag.  It was stamped on a piece of White cardstock and then I clipped out one end with my 'Paper Snips'.
And there you have it friends......
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. The perfect Halloween card for a child (or adults too). With bright Halloween (fall) colors and it's not scary at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....It's probably going to go to one of my grandkids!

      Delete
  2. Awwwwww, how sweet , love it Kadie 🎃
    Hugs Frenchie ♥️🎃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Frenchie for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comment.

      Delete