Thursday, May 20, 2021

Gather Happy Moments

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this tag turned out.
I started out with a Daffodil Delight 5" x 3" base tag.
Next, I grabbed one of the 'Hand-Penned Memories & More Cards' and positioned it into the center of my base tag.  I framed out my Memories & More Card by adding a 1/4" x 3" panel of Soft Succulent card stock to the top and bottom of that card and that helped me create the PERFECT little frame.
Here is what the sentiment section of my tag looks like.
And can you stand it ....... It's a Memories & More card.
I stamped some flowers from the 'Flowers For Friendship' set and used the new 'Flowers & Leaves Punch to crop out six pretty little flowers.
I topped my tag off with some 'Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon' and tied that ribbon up into a pretty bow.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Pastel Pearls' to the center of each little flower ..... And this tag was called DONE in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet garden of paper delights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you my friend. So glad you like my little tag.

      Delete
  2. What a fun tag. It's so cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the BEST PART. It's made from product from the Memories & More Cards.

      Delete