Friday, May 14, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

                             Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that five very special friends made for me.
First up......is this OH SO CUTE key chain that my good friend Gus Berry gave to me for our Scissors and the City Retreat.  I'm planning to add my name on one of the white inserts so I will be able to tell at a glance that the tote is mine.
Next up......Is a card that Gus Berry came over and showed me how to make.  It's a pull tab SURPRISE greeting card.......
You pull the tab and a fun little greeting pops up.
I had shared a couple weeks ago the table gifts that my SWEET SWEET friends Donna Fritz and Kathy King created for our Scissors and the City Retreat ...... But this little cutie got lost in the original image I shared.  
Donna & Kathy created this ADORABLE little barn gift ....... And worked SO HARD to get all four sides of this little barn gift decorated........
And if that wasn't enough........
They STUFFED this little table gift FULL with M&M's.
This little YUMMY treat was given to me at the Scissors Retreat by Melody Paige.
And Julie Sanners gave each of us at the Scissors Retreat one of these BEAUTIFUL chains for our face masks.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My friends will appreciate seeing your sweet comment.....THANKS!!!

      Delete
  2. WOW!! Very fun and creative projects. Especially LOVE the keychain!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....My friends will be happy to see your sweet comment.

      Delete