Saturday, May 22, 2021

3-Hey There!

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the April 'So Cool' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I started out with a White base card and added a panel of Blackberry Bliss and Bumblebee card stock to the top of my base card.
Before I adhered the Bumblebee card stocck panel down ....... I used the 'Painted Texture Embossing Folder' to create some CREATIVE texture on the Bumblebee card stock piece.....And then adhered it down to the Blackberry Bliss card stock piece.
I did add three 1/2" x 3-3/4" panels of Blackberry Bliss across the front of my card.....
And ahered my sentiment circles on the left hand side of each of those three Blackberry Bliss panels.
And this card was DONE in NO TIME FLAT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: