Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Desk Organizer

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  And what a CASE I have in store for you today.  I found this little cutie on the internet and created a CASE of that project to share with my Scissors and the City Retreat friends back in April.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
How FABULOUS is this Desk Caddy that Crafty Karen designed.  OH MY GOSH.....It is PERFECT!!!
You can head over to her blog post: craftykarendesigns: Peaceful Poppies Desk Caddy and check out all the details on how to create this little cutie.  It comes together in a JIFFY.  (I made 8 of them for my Scissors Friends and one for myself.)
I included a picture of what is held inside the caddy for my friends.  I didn't have time to pack their caddy's full.......But I did include a TomBow Adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals in each one.
I used some retired DSP (on mine).........Mainly because I wanted my caddy to coordinate with my pink stampin' studio.
The caddy fits Stampin' Dimensionals, Tear n' Tape, TomBow Adhesive and two Stampin' Seal Dispensers.
Here is what the caddy looks like empty.....
And you can tell that you create three individual sections and then adhere them all together.
Here's how the Stampin' Dimensionals and Tear n' Tape get  snugged in......
And the TomBow Glue is stored upside down ....... So your glue is always ready to be dispensed.  BRILLIANT!!!!!
And the two Stampin' Seal dispensers fit PERFECTLY into the last section.
So there you have it friends.  The PERFECT little table gift for each of my Scissors and the City Retreat friends ........ And I might add......THEY LOVED their little gift.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Well, how fun is this? What a great and useful project. I LOVE it!! It's always nice to have all of your things in one place. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. That's what makes this project such the PERFECT little gift for my friends. Glad you liked it.

      Delete
  2. Delightful how the adhesives are organized. Dresses up any desktop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's SO CHARMING.....And even though I used some retired DSP (that coordinates with my studio).....I LOVE IT. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  3. Oh my fried you blew that baby out of the PARK ,LOVE IT
    HUGS FRENCHIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH FRENCHIE......you are just TOO SWEET. I love how mine turned out.....and the Scissors Ladies LOVED theirs.

      Delete