Thursday, May 06, 2021

3-Flower Thank You

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started this tag with a Fresh Freesia base tag that measures 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" ........ And used my Paper Snips to create a fish tail at the bottom of my tag
I cut three pieces of the 'Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper' that measure 1/4" x 2-1/2".  
My Thank You sentiment was stamped directly onto the Designer Series Paper ...... And I used the 'Pansy Patch' set for that sentiment.
I did use the 'Flowers & Leaves Punch' to crop out three little pansy flowers ....... And each of those was adhered to the end of each Designer Series Paper.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon' to the top of my tag.  And I added some white gel pen stitching lines around the outer edge of my tag just for FUN!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet color combination and diggin' the stitching!

    ReplyDelete