Wednesday, May 26, 2021

3-Pansy Happiness

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I'm just IN LOVE with the new Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper.  Typically ....... I am drawn to at least one side of our DSP......but this pack I find myself wondering which side I like more.  (So the answer to that burning questions......BUY TWO PACKS and that way you always have plenty of DSP to make the right choice.)
I started out with a Soft Succulent base card.  From there I added a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock and then got busy adding my 'Pansy Petal DSP'.  
I first cut a panel of White card stock that measured 5" x 3-1/2".  Next, I cut one DSP at 1-3/4" x 3-1/2".  Then I cut Qty 2-DSP panels at 1-5/8" x 3-1/2".  (All three DSP panels are from the 'Pansy Petal DSP'.)  Then I got busy and added my two 1-5/8" x 3-1/2" DSP panel to the left and right side of the White card stock panel.  And finished that White panel off by adhering the 1-3/4" x 3-1/2" panel down between the 2-DSP panel that were adhered to the White panel.  When all three DSP panels were adhered to the top of that White panel........I adhered that completed panel down to the top of my Evening Evergreen panel.
I then stamped my sentiment from the 'Pansy Patch' stamp set right onto the lightest color of the gingham designer series paper.
Then I got busy and used the same designer series paper to crop out some of the pretty flowers offered in this paper pack.  The coordinating 'Pansy Dies' allowed me to crop out three of the flowers in this DSP and adhere those to the front of my card.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Pastel Pearls' that were colored in with my 'Stampin' Blends' and this card was called DONE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Gingham magic and perfect for hosting your sweet pansies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I'm pretty smitten over this whole pansies bundle.

      Delete