Thursday, May 13, 2021

Butterfly Family

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this tag turned out.
I started out with a White base tag ....... And stamped my sentiment from the 'Pansy Patch' set using Polished Pink ink.
I used the 'Brilliant Wings Dies' to crop out a panel of the brick die-cut piece and arranged it to the center of tag.
I stamped several butterflies from the 'Butterfly Brilliance' set and cropped those little CUTIES out using the 'Brilliant Wings Dies'.......
Then I got busy and arranged the butterflies on the front of my tag.  For an added touch of PRETTY ....... I added some 'Wink of Stella' to the center of each butterfly and topped each off with a single Rhinestone.
I topped off my tag with some new 'Polished Pink 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon'......
And called this tag DONE in a FLASH.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love this collection of butterflies and the brick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I'm pretty darn happy with the way it turned out.

      Delete
  2. Great tags. I like how you used that brick looking background piece. I sometimes wonder what to do with some of the dies in sets. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised and delighted to see how to use those extra dies. Thanks Wanda.

      Delete