Monday, May 24, 2021

3-Time Thank You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was change up the right hand edge of my card.
To do that ..... I used the 'Scallop Contours Dies' to crop out a scalloped edge on the right hand edge of my card front.  I then decorated each scalloped center with a 1/2" Gorgeous Grape circle.
The next upgrade I made to my card for today was adding a 3-1/4" x 5-1/2" Gorgeous Grape card stock panel to the center of my base card ...... And then I added a 3" x 5-1/4" White card stock panel to the center of that Gorgeous Grape panel.
Next.....I got busy and cropped out three 'Tailor Made Tags' dies and used the 'Flowers of Friendship' set to stamp my sentiment onto those tags.  
I stamped those sentiments with VersaMark ink and then sprinkled them with White Embossing Powder before heat setting them.
I repeated the 'Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon' onto the left hand side of each tag......
And also added several 'Pastel Pearls' around the front of my card ....... Before calling this upgraded card DONE!!!
So what do you think my friends?????
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the ombre effect of these darling tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my sweet friend. Always GREAT to hear from you.

      Delete