Saturday, May 29, 2021

Rainbow Card

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the April 'So Cool' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
Creating this alternate card project with my April Paper Pumpkin kit just couldn't have been any easier.
I started out with a White note card and stamped my sentiment with Bumblebee ink.  I quickly sprinkled it with 'Clear Embossing Powder' before heat setting it......And INSTANT WOW FACTOR was created.
I used one of the rainbow cards that came with this kit and grabbed my 'Paper Snips' to trim that little cutie out.  
I adhered that rainbow cut-out to the top of my note card and finished it off by wrapping some of the Baker's Twine that came with this kit around the top.
The fiishing touch was tieing that Baker's Twine up into a pretty bow ..... And this card was called done in a HOT New York minute.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

8 comments:

  1. A delightful slice of rainbow color and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary....It was quick and easy....And what I was looking for.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......so glad you stopped by today.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Why THANK YOU Kristi for commenting on my post. I'm super happy with the way this card turned out.

      Delete
  4. Sweet. Easy. Festive. Beautiful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know the right thing(s) to say my friend. THANK YOU!!!

      Delete