Sunday, May 09, 2021

Let's Celebrate You

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Who wouldn't LOVE CELEBRATING with this little chickie-la-la?????
I started this card off by stamping my sentiment from the 'Hey Birthday Chick' set into the upper left hand corner of my White base card.
Next, I arranged three panels of the 'Pansy Petal Designer Series Paper' across the bottom portion of my card.  I'm just CRAZY about the gingham colors in this Designer Series Paper pack.
My CUTE little chick (frm the 'Hey Birthday Chick' set) was stamped onto a 'Layering Circles Dies' piece and then matted to a Mint Macaron scallop circle piece.
I added a couple 'Playing With Pattern Dots' to the front of my card.  I used my Stampin' Blends to color those little cuties in.
And that's all it took to create this CUTE birthday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. That little chick makes me want to dance. So fun and I love the layered gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As cute as can be. I love this chick with these gingham papers. I don't want to point out a flaw in your card, but I also forgot to color his little feet when I showcased this guy on my blog. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH Brian......This is a PG rated blog and how could I have published a half nake chick. YIKES!!!!! Will promise my next little chick will be COMPLETELY covered.

      Delete