Sunday, May 23, 2021

3-Times Thank You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started this card off with a White base card and decorated the four corners of my card with a 1" Gorgeous Grape circle that was cut into four sections. 
Each section of that cut circle was adhered to each of the four corners on my card front.
Next, I got busy and die-cut three 'Tailor Made Tags' and stamped my sentiment into the center of each of those tags.
My sentiment is from the 'Flowers of Friendship' set ..... And I attached a small piece of 'Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon' to the left hand end of those tags.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Pastel Pearls' around the front of my card.....
And calling this card DONE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. You have become the master of rocking a trio. Love this fun and modern style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my card my friend. Thank You!

      Delete
  2. What a great card. You are making me regret not purchasing the stitched tags dies. I especially love the corners on the card. How fun is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. They are dies that I find I grab for LOTS.

      Delete