Monday, May 17, 2021

You Are The Best Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yeterday on the TOP......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM......
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was changing the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.
I kept the same torn panels of 'Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper' ....... But today I positioned them on the left hand edge of my portrait style card.  Before I adhered that completed panel down ...... I wrapped some of the new 'Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon' around that DSP panel and tied it up into a pretty bow.
Next, I added three of the 'Dragonflies' punch pieces to the front of my card.  I used the yellow portion of the 'Rainbow Glimmer Paper' to create those three dragonflies.
And for my sentiment ..... I used the same 'Tasteful Touches' stamp set ...... But for this upgraded version, I stamped each of the words onto a 'Stitched Rectangle Dies' panel and stacked those words onto a small Evening Everygreen'Stitched Rectangle Dies' piece.  I added each of those words to the right hand edge of my card.
And that's all it took to upgrade this card.
What do you think my friends.......
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Darling "line up" of words running vertically.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. Sure wish SU would produce more vertical sentiments.

      Delete
  2. What a fun card. Loving the torn paper and the vertical words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I kind of like the upgraded version......as it shows more torn paper.

      Delete