Wednesday, May 19, 2021

You Are Amazing

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How's this ..... for what some might consider ..... the "PERFECT KADIE CARD".  And that would mainly be because I LOVE the color PINK!!!
I started this card off with my ALL TIME FAVORITE Stampin' UP! Color ...... Melon Mambo.  To that ...... I added a panel of White card stock and began building my pretty card.
I used the 'In Bloom' set to stamp my sentiment.  I stamped that in the upper left hand corner with (of course) Melon Mambo ink.
Then I added a 1-1/4" x 4-1/2" panel of 'Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper' across the bottom portion of that White panel ...... And finished that DSP panel off with a 1/2" x 4-1/2" piece of Melon Mambo cardstock across the center.
Then I got busy cropping out some pretty flowers from the 'Pierced Blooms Dies' and arranged those on the right hand side of my card.
The finishing touch was adding some of the new 'Loose Flowers Flourishes' around the front of my card ..... And added some black stitching lines around the outer edge of my white panel before calling this card DONE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Fresh and fabulous bouquet. I adore all those little perforations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Those little perforations are what sold me on those dies. LOVE 'EM!!!

      Delete
  2. STOP tempting me! LOL I LOVE this set. You're making me want to get it!!! Your card is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Wanda. I'm SO HAPPY that I bought those dies.

      Delete