Thursday, May 27, 2021

Puffin Birthday

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
From the minute I saw the new 'Party Puffins' set........
I had this tag in mind.
This little tag is made up of two tags.  They are both 2-1/2" x 4" ..... And I used both White and Soft Succulent card stock to create this one tag.
All I did to the Soft Succulent tag was add stitching lines around the outer edge of that tag.  But for the White tag I got busy and added a 2-1/2" x 3/4" panel of 'Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper' to the bottom.
Next........I stamped my CUTE little Puffin to the front and colored him in using my Stampin' Blends.
My sentiment is also from that same 'Party Puffins' set and that was stamped next to my cutie little puffins fellow.
I did use my Stampin' Blends to color in several of the 'Opal Rounds' and sprinkled those around the front of my tag.
And the finishing touch was adding some Gold 'Simply Elegant Trim' to the top of my tag and tieing it up into a pretty little bow.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

8 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, how sweet , love love it Kadie ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

    Hugs Frenchie ♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frenchie. I made it for my bestie and gave it to her on Wednesday with your 'Friends Album' and she loved it.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your puffin tag. I never make tags and I don't know why, they are so fun, cute and easy to do. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I LOVE making tags....They are quick and pretty easy. Best part....I always have a stash of them to pop on gifts.

      Delete
  3. Such puffin cuteness. Love the colorful little dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you mixed these bright colors with the muted tag colors. Such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made this tag for my bestie......who kind of is drawn to BRIGHT colors. Glad you liked my tag Brian....THANKS!

      Delete