Friday, May 28, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

                  Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that ONE VERY SPECIAL FRIEND made for me.

The one SPECIAL friend I'm spot-lighting today is my sweet and dear friend Donna Fritz.  I met Donna in an odd kind of way (that is a story for another time) .......... And she introduced me to the Scissor and the City Retreat group.  We have become fast friends and I must say that she is ONE TALENTED and HILARIOUS LADY.
Donna is SO AMAZING ........ She sends cards out to her friends for EVERY SINGLE HOLIDAY.  The VERY BEST part of her cards (besides the fact that they are PERFECTLY created) ....... Is she ALWAYS has the VERY BEST message on the inside.
This little message just cracked me up the very moment I saw it.
And while at the April Scissors Retreat ....... Donna was selling some of her cards......
SO ...... I just had to buy this one for my Jack!!!
And this little cutie had me laughing OUT LOUD for so long that I wasn't sure I was going to recover.
Need I say more?????
Thank You Donna for ALWAYS bringing a smile to both Jack's and my faces.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I'm giggling over the "hooray" kitty, too! Wonderful share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! Donna has some of the funniest cards.....And Jack so looks forward to receiving them from her (makes my heart happy).

      Delete
  2. I had gotten behind in checking your blog. I’m so honored to be highlighted! Thanks, Kadie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my honor to SPOT-LIGHT your FABULOUS creatios my friend. Gus and I were talking about a message she could put on the inside of her card.......She immediately said....I'm going to contact Donna for that. I TOTALLY agreed with her.

      Delete