Sunday, May 30, 2021

Enjoy

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
There is a little hidden gem in the new 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog that is WAY OVER LOOKED.  It's a little product that makes GORGEOUS cards and requires VERY LITTLE other product to pull together.  That little gem is on page 127 and it's the 'Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack'.  This product is only $10 and you can not believe how many cards you receive in this pack.
I began with a White base card and added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of the new 'Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper' to the front.  Next, I added a 1-1/4" x 5-1/4" panel of the new 'Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper' right down the center of my Hand-Penned DSP.
All that was left to do was trim down one of the 'Hand-Penned Memories & More Cards' to a 3"x3" size.  Then, I layered a panel of White and Evening Everygreen card stock behind my Memories & More Card and added some Stampin' Dimensionals to the back and position that completed panel to the center of my card.
The final touch was adding three '2021-2023 In-Color Jewels' to the bottom corner of my Memories & More Card and htis card was called DONE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Ya gotta love those card packs. It's a great way to create a card when you need one quick. This is a lovely pack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......I couldn't agree more with you.

      Delete
  2. WOW! Classy and cool. Perfect in the palette of greens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I'm super happy with the way this card turned out.

      Delete