Saturday, May 08, 2021

Triple Birthday

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the April 'So Cool' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This FUN alternative card was made using left-over supplies in the April kit ..... And three additional products from the 2021-2022 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.
I started out by cutting down the envelope liner that came with this kit ....... And adhering it to a panel of Blackberry Bliss card stock.  Before I adhered it down ....... I wrapped some 'Silver Simply Elegant Trim' around that DSP panel and tied it up with a pretty bow.
My sentiment was stamped using the stamp set that came with this kit....
And I stamped that wish three times.
Each banner wish was adhered to a Blackberry Bliss banner flag and then adhered down to the front of my card.
The finishing touch was adding some Rhinestones around the front of my card ..... And this card was done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love this version of the PP, especially the silver cord against the stripe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....I was pretty happy how this card turned out.

      Delete