Sunday, May 16, 2021

You Are The Best

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
There is SO MUCH NEW FUN STUFF in the new Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to pick from ........ It was lucky for us that Stampin' UP! did the picking for us on our pre-order last month.  The very first thing I picked out was the BEAUTIFUL 'Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper'.  That is what I'm going to spot-light today.
I took three different patterns from the 'Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper'....... and tore two long edges of that paper and stacked the three patterns together and adhered those to the center of my White base card.
Then I got busy with my sentiment panel.  The sentiment is from the returning 'Tasteful Touches' set.  I stamped that (with Evening Evergreen ink) onto White panel that was cropped out using the 'Rectangle Stitched Die'.  The MAGIC began when I created a BEAUTIFUL layering piece.  That was created with the 'Scalloped Contours Die' using two of the new 2021-2023 In-Colors.  I used both Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen card stock to create those layers. 
The finishing touch was adding three 'Dragonflies' punch pieces.  All three of those were punched out from the 'Rainbow Glimmer Paper'.
And that's all it took my friends to create this LOVELY card.
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Lovin' the little glimmer dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree on the pretty the dragonflies bring to this card. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. These torn pieces are really great! Adds such lovely texture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I say when a card or scrapbook pages needs a little something something ..... TEAR the paper and you will get some instant texture.

      Delete
  3. Such a sweet card. I have not torn DSP in a long time. There's so many techniques that you tend to forget the first ones we learned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......AND SO TRUE. I think paper tearing was one of the first 'FUN' techniques I learned. I was WOW'ed by it.

      Delete