Saturday, May 15, 2021

So Cool Tag

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the April 'So Cool' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
Today I've created a FUN little summer tag.
I started out with a White 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" base tag.  I layered 1/2" pieces of Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee and Cinnamon Cider cardstock across the front of my tag......
Then, I pulled out the stamp set that came with this kit and used my VersaMark ink and 'White Embossing Powder' and stamped my sentiment across the Bermuda Bay 1/2" piece.
My sunshine was one of the cut out pieces that came with this kit ....... And I popped that in the top left hand corner of my tag.
My tag was topped off with some 'Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon' and tied up with the Bakers Twine that came with this kit.
And that's all it took to create
this FUN and OH SO COOL tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Sunny and sweet. YOU are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......
      I learned how to be SO COOL from the very best!

      Delete
  2. Totally cool. I love these stripes and fun color choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I consider YOU to be the coolest my friend. THANKS!

      Delete
  3. What a fun way to use the Paper Pumpkin pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always try to make at least 3-alternative projects with my Paper Pumpkin kit. LOVE how this tag turned out. Thank You!

      Delete