Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Rachel's Box of Cards

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I posted a version of this box back on April 27th ......... and it was inspired by the very talented Rachel Tessman.  I LOVED how the original project turned out ......... That I created this Black and White version for today.
Just in case you missed it ........ Here's the link to Rachel's blog post.
This project made for a special little friend gift.
I used the 'True Love Designer Series Paper' to decorate both the front and inside of my box........
And I also used that same Designer Series Paper to create 6-BEAUTIFUL cards with coordinating envelopes for the inside.....
Just couldn't be happier with the way this gift turned out......
And one very special friend was even HAPPIER to receive it.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Charmed by the bright flowers with the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knowing you like my creation means the world to me. THANKS my friend.

      Delete