Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Hand Sanitizer Gift Box

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Check out this ADORABLE Hand Sanitizer Box I created for my Scissors and the City Retreat friends.  This little CUTIE was created by Chris Slogar at Buckeye Inklings back on 9/16/2020.  I won't bore you with the measurments on how to create this project.  Here is a link to the YouTube Video that Chris created:  (4) Hand Sanitizer Shadow Box - YouTube
This little cutie holds a Bath & Body Works little bottle of hand sanitizer.  And the BEST PART......It fits PERFECTLY inside like a little book.
I decorated mine with some retired Stampin' UP! Designer Series Paper......Only because I knew mine would end up on display in my "PINK STUDIO".........And I wanted it to match the whole pink theme I have going on.
Check out what happens when you open the lid to reveal what's inside
Now.....Please forgive how beat-up my box is.  I took it to the Scissors Retreat and it got LOTS of LOVE from the other guest who stopped to admire it.
The best part of this box is ...... Once you get it completely assemblied.......It stays connected as one piece.  No worries on the belly band slipping off.  
The little tab on the side of the box slips right under the label piece on the top of the box........and that secures the box closed.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out.  And MANY THANKS to Chris Slogar for the great engineering job at creating this DARLING little project.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. How sweet it is! Ideal for hand sanitizer. Chris did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled that Chris shared this with us....It's the PERFECT little gift for right now. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely way to give hand sanitizer or anything else that would fit in that space. I am going to have to give this a try. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a SUPER EASY project Wanda.......And the video that Chris did makes it SO EASY to create. Good Luck.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks BK. Chris Slogar creates some of the VERY BEST 3-D projects.

      Delete