Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Boozie Gift Box

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
My CASE project for today is a slight spin-off of the box that Susan Wormley showed me how to make back in 4/13/21.  Here's a link to that post:  Kards by Kadie: Susan Wormley Wine and Chocolate Box
I wanted to create a little Boozie/Chocolate box for my Scissors and the City Retreat friends and came up with this little DARLING creation.
The base of the box is a 5-7/16" x 6-7/8" piece of Melon Mambo card stock.  I scored that piece at 1-1/4" on all four sides.
The lid of the box is a 4-1/2" x 5-7/8" piece of White card stock ...... And that piece is scored at 3/4" on all four sides.
I created a insert divider that separates the boozie bottle from the chocolate ..... And that piece measure 5-1/2 x 4-3/8".  I scored that piece at 1-1/2" and 2-3/4".
And the last divider I created was for the three pieces of chocolate.  That piece measure 9-1/4" x 1-1/2".  I scored that piece at 1-3/8", 2-11/16", 3-15/16, 5-7/16", 6-5/8" and 7-15/16".
After that chocolate divider is all scored and folded.....Your chocolate pieces will slip right into the box.
And you will slip your mini bottle of YUMMINESS into the other side.
The bellyband is a 9-1/2" x 1" piece of Melon Mambo card stock.  And that piece wasn't scored.....I just wrapped it around the box and secured the ends together.
This made for a GREAT little gift for my girlfriends.......
And I just know they LOVED their gift.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun combination for the interior! Crisp and cute in red and white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my litle boozie/chocolate box. It was a fun project to make.

      Delete
  2. Kadie, I love this box, but the insert measurements aren't working for me. Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which portion of this box are you having trouble with? If it's the long insert.....Try scoring ever 1-1/4" instead of detailed measurements.

      Delete