Friday, May 21, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

              Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that SEVEN very special friends made for me.
First up for today is this DARLING flip open card that my sweet friend Judy Gummo created.
Next up is this OH SO FUN card that my dear friend Susan Bong created.
This OVER-THE-TOP card was made by my very talented friend Jan Gore.
Check out this CUTIE card that my special friend Randy Brosnahan created.
This BEAUTIFUL card was created by my SUPER TALENTED friend Susan Akins.
Check out this FABULOUS waterfall card that my good friend Gus Berry created.
And this UNBELIEVEABLE card was created by my OH SO GIFTED InkBig friend Susan Wormley.
HOW FUN IS HER CARD.......
It's like MAGIC!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection of cards, Kadie! So wonderful to have such talented friends! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian......I am truly BLESSED to be surrounded by such talent.

      Delete
  2. What fun cards. I especially love the chicken one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I know.....that little chicken just CRACKS me up!

      Delete