Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Susan Wormley Wine and Chocolate Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This GORGEOUS box was created by my fellow InkBig team member Susan Wormley.  She shared this box on our InkBig Facebook page and was kind enough to give me a private Zoom gathering to show me how to create this project.
This box measures 8-1/4" tall and 4-1/2" wide.  The thickness of the box is 2-1/2"......So you can tell that this is not a little box.  
I decorated my So Saffron box with the 'Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper' ...... And I used the 'Beauty Abound' set for my sentiment.
The box holds a bottle of wine and has 5-sections for chocolates.
I had to work QUICKLY to get the lid of the box to stand up for a photo.......Because as you can tell by the picture below.......Prada wanted to come in and help me out.
After she knocked the lid over ....... She looked up at me as if to say......Did I do that!!!
Here's the presentation of goodies inside this box......
The bottle of wine fits PERFECTLY inside the box......
And the sweet chocolates have their own little compartments.
Couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out.  It made a WONDERFUL gift for one of my neighbors.  THANK YOU Susan for showing me how to create this little NUGGET of HAPPY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a presentation! Even Prada is impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Wherever I am.....You can be sure you will find Prada. She's like my little SHADOW.

      Delete