Thursday, April 01, 2021

Thank You For Your Kindness

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Talk about a SWEET little tag.......
This tag fits PERFECTLY along side a little Easter gift.
I started out with a small 2-1/2" x 3-1/4" White base tag.  The first thing I did, was stamp my pretty sentiment from the 'Oval Occasions' set at the bottom of my tag.
Next, I stamped my two bunnies (from the 'Oval Occasions' set) onto a White 'Layering Ovals Die' piece.  Then, I cropped out a Blushing Bride scallop oval piece from that same 'Layering Ovals Die' set and adhered those two pieces together.
My tag was topped off with some 'Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon.....
And all that was left to do was grab my 'Blushng Bride Stampin' Write Marker' and added some stitching lines around the outer edge of my tag.  Just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Simply adorable! I love this sweet tag, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANKS Brian......Hope you have a FABULOUS Easter.

      Delete
  2. Sweet, perfect and adorable touch of color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments are ALWAYS a GREAT way for me to start my day off my friend. THANK-YOU!!!
      Happy Easter to you and Scott my friend. (Is Caroline home for Easter?)

      Delete