Saturday, April 10, 2021

Congratulations

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the March 'Here's To You' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I had LOTS of left over pieces from my March kit ...... So I created this happy congratulations card.
I used the envelop liners that came with this kit to create my 2-1/8" x 2-3/4" squares.  I added two Calypso Coral cardstock squares and lined all four pieces across the front of my White base card.
I used my 'Layering Circles Dies' to crop out my moutain view ...... And then layered a Pretty Peacock scallop cardstock piece and adhered those two pieces together.
I did add some 'Pretty Peacock 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribon' across the center of my card ..... And tied it up with a pretty ribbon knot.
My sentiment was from this kit and I just cropped it out to make a pretty sentiment piece.
And that's all it took to create this pretty card.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: