Wednesday, April 21, 2021

I'm Here For You

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Living in AZ......I LOVE everything Cactus.
And this time of year ..... Our cactus are in FULL BLOOM.
I started this card off with a White base card ...... And I added a panel of Mossy Meadow and created a panel of the 'Flowering Cactus Designer Series Paper' to the top of that.
I cropped out three Mossy Meadow 'Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch' pieces and used the cactus dies and Flowering Cactus Designer Series Paper in the 'Flowering Cactus Product Medley' to add three cactus images to each of the Postage Punch piece.  
I also stamped the sentiment "I'm Always Here For You" and cropped that down to fit on the corner of each Postage Punch piece.
I also added a small flower felt piece (that came with the Product Medley) to each of the cactus to bring some real WOW FACTOR to each die-cut cactus.
And that's all it took to create this AWESOME looking card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love how you broke up the message for a trio of sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty happy with that way that message turned out. Thanks my friend.

      Delete