Thursday, April 08, 2021

Easter Blessings

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I'm sorry this tag is coming to you AFTER Easter......but I honestly thought Easter was not till this coming Sunday.  I realized that I was a week later posting.....but figured I would share this tag regardless.
I started with a White base tag ........ And stamped my Easter sentiment (from the 'Bitty Greetings' set) onto a banner flag that I dove-tailed the ends.
My little lamb was stamped from the 'Springtime Joy' set and I used my Stampin' Blends to color that little cutie in.
I positioned my lamb onto a Blushing Bride square that was cropped out using the 'Stitched Shapes' dies.
I then layered that piece onto a square Flirty Flamingo piece that was topped off with a 'Square Vellum Doilies'. 
I used my Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends to color in a small piece of 'White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon' and then topped off my tag with that colored ribbon.
Couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out.
What do you think.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. This little lamb is sweet year round! Love how you used the vellum doily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I'm happy with the way this tag turned out.

      Delete