Monday, April 05, 2021

Hydranga Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
My first upgrade for today is changing the orientation of my card from landscape to a portrait style card.
I kept the base card White ....... But for my upgraded card, I added a panel of Highland Heather and White card stock to the front of my card.  I added my two panels of 'Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper' to the left hand side of that White card stock.......
Then I stamped my sentiment from the 'Happy Thoughts' set directly onto the White panel with Highland Heather ink.
To finish this card off ........ I added several punched flowers from the 'Small Bloom Punch' and decorated the center of each flower with coordinating card stock.
So there you have it friends......
Which one is your favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such sweetness with the flowers. Fresh for spring (and getting a little too hot too quickly in Tucson)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. And I TOTALLY agree with you on the heat in Tucson right now.....Like someone turned on the furnace FULL BLAST.

      Delete