Sunday, April 04, 2021

Hydranga Card

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card for today starts out with a White base card.
I added one large 'Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper' panel down the center of my card.  Before adhering that panel down ..... I used some White Baker's Twine from the 'Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack' and colored that twine with my Highland Heather Stampin' Blends.
I tied that twine up into a pretty bow on the left hand side of my Designer Series Paper ....... And then added two 1/4" 'Hydrangea Hill DSP' panels to the top and bottom of the center DSP panel.
I cropped out a 'Stitched Nested Labels' piece and stamped my sentiment onto that.  I used the 'Happy Thoughts' set and Hightland Heather ink.
And that's all it took to create this pretty little card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a beauty! This mix of patterns is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect layout. Love the mix of purples!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnaks Mary.....I'm so happy with the way this card turned out.

      Delete