Sunday, April 25, 2021

You Are Amazing

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product that Stampin' UP! featured in a recent promotion.  This card uses the Designer Series Paper (that is now SOLD OUT).......But you could use ANY of the current Designer Series Paper and still achieve the same pretty look.  I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out and would like to share that card with you now........
LOVING this card to pieces!
I started out with a White base card and added two panels of the 'Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper'.  I put the lighter pattern panel on the right side of my card.......
And the darker pattern panel on the LEFT side.
I fussy-cut one of the butterflies from that same Designer Series Paper......
And added my sentiment.  I used the 'You Are Amazing' set and stamped that onto a die-cut frame from the 'Field Tiles Dies'.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! The butterfly's path is an adorable add to this card. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian......Gotta love a butterfly trail.

      Delete
  2. Love, love that detailed label for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....That was my favorite part of this card.

      Delete