Saturday, April 24, 2021

Here's To You

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the March 'Here's To You' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This card came together using the March Paper Pumpkin kit ...... And some Stampin' UP! cardstock.
I used a Pretty Peacock base card and cut off 2" from the front to make a swing flap style card.
I added a panel to the inside ...... That measures 3-3/4" x 5".
The front of my card is from one of the card fronts that came with this kit ..... And all I had to do was add two layers of cardstock to pretty up that panel.
My sentiment is from the stamp set that came with this kit.....
I added some 'Linen Thread' that came with this kit to the fold of this card ..... And tied it up into a pretty bow on the front.
Just adore how this card turned out......
What do you think friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Such a great fold to showcase this beautiful scene. This is a wonderful Paper Pumpkin kit! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian.....I decided on this fold after I had my card completed.

      Delete